Monday, September 24, 2007

My New Digital scrapbooking Kits!!

Did you do a page using one of my kits?
if you want to show it off send it to me I'll Post it on my blog!

NEW









More Kits!!!














Diva ~~~ Brothers



Birhtday ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snowmobiling

password-
my new new Years Eve kit! ~~~~~~~my valentine
thankful










cherry blossom








an outdoor adventure ~~~~~~~~~~grandparents collection

daddys girl kit ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sweet baby kit


tuscan flowers



makaylas love all proceeds~~~~~~~ delightful teal- lightfull

Proceeds go to the girls!!!!!!!!


winter wishes~~~~~ Kenzers best friends - proceeds to Kenzie

Dream* Wish * Dance families are forever


Harvesting ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hip Hop add on

My heart belongs to you! Mega kit Limeberryblossom


Candy coated dreams~~~~~~~~~~~~Movie time



In Full Bloom ~ A mothers collection 2 kits
Twin kits for girls or boys














My Teddy Bear kit Cutie Pie Kit



















Harvesting Memories kit














Some of my products!

















Dolls & dudes in denim























Sweet Innocence Kit









Inspired by; MaKayla & McKenzie






Just.......... B Kit


























Layouts using my Just ...B kit























Princess/ Dress up K it




















Boys Rock























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

layouts using my kits